The foods that you and your kids eat directly impacts health. Do you want to promote health or promote illness? We are coming to the time of year with 3 holidays that celebrate sugar consumption and we wonder why people get sicker in the winter. Join me today and I’ll let you know what I did to help combat the winter sugar coma.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and over the past 15 years I’ve helped 100’s of parents raise healthy kids.
Previous Episode – How to improve coordination according to science
Our Sciatica series
- $6 Hack that eases sciatica
- Exercise or rest? What’s the best for sciatica?
- 7 Tips To Help Sciatica Sufferers Sleep Better
- Chiropractor shares the biggest sciatica mistake
- Here’s the steps I took to get moving again after getting severe back spasms
Our Headaches series
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches
Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams