Many sciatica sufferers have a difficult time sleeping at night, and in today’s video, I’m going to share with you the same seven tips that I share with my patients to help you get a good night’s sleep. Now here’s why this is important. Getting a good night’s sleep is an essential part of your treatment plan. When we’re sleeping, it’s the body’s opportunity to recover and heal.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and over the past 15 years I’ve helped 1000’s of people say goodbye to back and neck pain and sciatica too!
Previous episodes in this series – Sciatica
Our Oola Series
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams
Our previous series – Headaches
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches