In today’s video, I’m going to be answering the question, exercise or rest, what’s best for sciatica? When I was growing up in the 1980’s, medical doctors recommended bed rest for back pain. On the advice of their medical doctors, people would lie flat on the ground and not move for up to two, sometimes three days. Now, bed rest might seem like a good idea, but we’ve come a long way since the 1980s.
Hey, I’m Dr. Devin from Atkinson Family chiropractic in Denver, NC and over the last 15 years, we’ve helped thousands of people say goodbye to back and neck pain.
Previous episodes in this series – Sciatica
Our Oola Series
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams
Our previous series – Headaches
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches