Are you 1 of those people that is constantly tripping over your own feet? Is your child unable to catch something thrown right at them? Then today I’m going to talk about what the research says is one of the best ways to improve coordination in your body.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC for over 15 years I’ve helped 1000’s of people move better and feel better.
Research Articles Referenced in this Video
- Muscle spindle distribution, morphology, and density in longus colli and multifidus muscles of the cervical spine
- Quantitative study of muscle spindles in suboccipital muscles of human foetuses
- MUSCLE SPINDLES IN MAN; THEIR MORPHOLOGY IN THE LUMBRICALS AND THE DEEP MUSCLES OF THE NECK
- The density of muscle spindles in the medial, intermediate and lateral columns of human intrinsic postvertebral muscles
- Subclinical neck pain and the effects of cervical manipulation on elbow joint position sense
- Effectiveness of Chiropractic Care to Improve Sensorimotor Function Associated With Falls Risk in Older People: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Immediate effects on neck pain and active range of motion after a single cervical high-velocity low-amplitude manipulation in subjects presenting with mechanical neck pain: a randomized controlled trial
- Effects of cervical adjustments on lateral-flexion passive end-range asymmetry and on blood pressure, heart rate and plasma catecholamine levels
- Effectiveness of upper versus lower cervical adjustments with respect to the amelioration of passive rotational versus lateral-flexion end-range asymmetries in otherwise asymptomatic subjects
- Effectiveness of spinal manipulative therapy in the treatment of mechanical thoracic spine pain: a pilot randomized clinical trial
- A pilot randomized clinical trial on the relative effect of instrumental (MFMA) versus manual (HVLA) manipulation in the treatment of cervical spine dysfunction
- The assessment of cervical intersegmental mobility before and after spinal manipulative therapy
Our Sciatica series
- $6 Hack that eases sciatica
- Exercise or rest? What’s the best for sciatica?
- 7 Tips To Help Sciatica Sufferers Sleep Better
- Chiropractor shares the biggest sciatica mistake
- Here’s the steps I took to get moving again after getting severe back spasms
Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams
Our Headaches series
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches