What does the research say about masking our kids and their risk of Covid-19? I posted this picture yesterday and got some good dialogue going. So I decided to dig into the research about masking, immunity, and Covid so I could give everyone an update on the latest science. So if you want to trust the science, then here it is.
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and over the past 15 years I’ve helped 1000’s of people take steps to get back to health!
I had to speak in code for the video so that it wouldn’t be censored. It’s crazy that we live in a time where you can be shut down for talking about the actual research that has been done by government agencies. “The thing” = Covid-19. “Artificial immunity in your arm” = the Covid-19 shots.
Here is some of the research:
Our previous series – Sciatica
- $6 Hack that eases sciatica
- Exercise or rest? What’s the best for sciatica?
- 7 Tips To Help Sciatica Sufferers Sleep Better
- Chiropractor shares the biggest sciatica mistake
Our Oola Series – this series will help you deal with the stresses of life in the 7 key areas
- Finding balance in an unbalanced world
- How I paid off $500,000 of debt and kept my sanity
- Helping improve fitness both mentally and physically
- Loving family like they need to be loved and dealing with toxic family
- How to have the Faith of St. Patrick
- This is the way to transform a career into a calling
- How to have authentic real life relationships
- Is having fun something only lazy people do? Or are there other benefits of fun?
- What Skittles and Oranges taught me about achieving the life of my dreams
Our previous series – Headaches
- 10 remedies to get rid of headaches naturally
- 3 basic yoga stretches to relieve headaches
- Desk set up and headaches. Is your desk set up causing your headache?
- 2 Simple Exercises to Improve Posture & Stop Headaches