This is week 8 in our series called “How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?” Today we talk about what you need to do to protect your eyes from the computer. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle.
Previous Videos in this series:
- Week 1 – How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?
- Week 2 – What’s the easiest way to calm my anxiety when working from home?
- Week 3 – How can you work in bed without wrecking your neck and back?
- Week 4 – How do you improve your focus when working from home?
- Week 5 – Stretches to do at your desk
- Week 6 – How to combat sits disease
- Week 7 – Daily exercises to protect your back
-We are taking everyone’s temperature to make sure you’re below 100° F
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8-noon & 2-6