We keep going with the weight loss advice with some tips about juicing. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- How does a juice cleanse help you lose weight?
- Can you gain energy while juicing?
- What does juicing have to do with your skin?
- Will this help my gut?
- Is detoxing bad?
- How can I get these juices at a discount?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- With juicing, you’re only drinking quality juices for a chosen period of time. The juices are raw so there are no added sugars or chemicals. So if you chose to do a 3 day juice cleanse, you’d be giving your body 3 days to replenish itself from the effects of eating processed foods.
- People tend to depend on caffeine and sugar to give them energy to get through their days. The problem with doing that is that you’ll eventually end up in a slump. With juicing, you’re naturally energizing your body and the effects are long lasting.
- People who have juiced often report experiencing a glow. Juicing heals your body from the inside out and as you continue to do you, you’ll begin to see improvements in your skin. Once you start your juice feast, your skin benefits from the extra hydration. If you suffer with acne, dry skin, or other skin conditions you should begin to see them get better.
- When you’re juicing, you give your digestive system a break. It doesn’t have to work hard to digest meals since everything you’re consuming is in liquid form. Giving your body a break from digestion allows you body work on healing.
- No. Detoxing gives your body a much needed break from the everyday foods we put in our systems. When we eat foods that aren’t organic, they can have pesticides, antibiotics, and other chemicals added to them. Those chemicals can have toxic effects on our health. Doing a detox allows your body to eliminate some of those toxins from your body.
- Just click here and you will get $10 off!
If you or someone you love is suffering from headaches or migraines, I have a free e-book called END Headache Suffering: DOSES is my 15 minute routine so you can decrease head pain, improve flexibility, and be on your way to feeling on top of the world! Just click here!