In this video I’m going to talk about how to fix shoulder pain.
A growing trend I’m seeing with patients suffering from shoulder pain is that almost all treatment is focused on the rotator cuff.
The missing link, however, in many cases is an underlying postural imbalance that, if ignored, often leads to chronic shoulder problems.
In this video I’ll share my two favorite exercises for correcting this postural imbalance.
Over the past 16 years, we’ve helped thousands of people with shoulder pain and we’d love to help you too. You can schedule an appointment by calling the office at 704-827-6560.
Hope to see you soon.
- This Mistake Causes Chronic Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Pain and Cortisone Injections. What You Need To Know.
A healthier you in 2022 series
- 4 Common Mistakes people make with New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Healthy New Year’s resolutions you can actually keep
- Want less back pain in 2022? Add these 4 things to your New Year’s resolutions
- 5 Ignored New Years Resolutions You Should Try
Check out our Christmas Series here