What is chiropractic and what can it do for me? March 6, 2019: Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. In Episode 9, we talk about chiropractic. We will answer these questions:
- What is chiropractic?
- What system of the body do Doctors of Chiropractic most directly effect?
- What does the nervous system control?
- Why did Dr. Devin’s family start going to the chiropractor?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Chiropractic is the philosophy, science, and art of restoring balance within the body. It is a drug less, knife less, natural and holistic approach to relieve pain, restore health and even prolong life.
- The nervous system.
- The nervous system controls and coordinates every function of the body. Innate intelligence works through the nervous system to heal your body. Vertebral subluxations interfere with that healing.
- Dr. Ray Elwart (Dr. Devin’s grandpa) had narcolepsy. Dr. Linda Atkinson (Dr. Devin’s mom) had anemia. Dr. Cyndy Shaft-Toll (Dr. Devin’s aunt) was cross eyed.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org