This is week 13 in our series called “How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?” If you have tried: exercises, stretches, losing weight, and switching to a sit-stand desk and are still having back pain, then today’s episode is just what you’ve been looking for. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle.
Previous Videos in this series:
- Week 1 – How do I fix my broken down quarantine body?
- Week 2 – What’s the easiest way to calm my anxiety when working from home?
- Week 3 – How can you work in bed without wrecking your neck and back?
- Week 4 – How do you improve your focus when working from home?
- Week 5 – Stretches to do at your desk
- Week 6 – How to combat sits disease
- Week 7 – Daily exercises to protect your back
- Week 8 – The 20-20-20 rule
- Week 9 – Losing the COVID 20 (lbs.)
- Week 10 – Proper lifting always
- Week 11 – Movement breaks
- Week 12 – Avoiding distractions
-We are taking everyone’s temperature to make sure you’re below 100° F
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8-noon & 2-6