Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if you lost weight? February 20, 2019: Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. In Episode 7, we talk about how Dr. Devin lost over 60 lbs. and has kept it off for many years. We will answer these questions:
- How much weight do you have to lose to make your knees and back feel 4 lbs lighter?
- How did I lose over 60 lbs.?
- When should you eat protein, fats, and carbs?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- For every 1 lb. of weight loss feels like 4 lbs. off your back and knees
- The first time I lost and kept off significant weight was on the SP 21 Day Purification program – link
- I Lost 30 lbs. in 21 days and I was never hungry
- Contact me to order 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also Intermittent Fasting – Don’t eat between 8:00PM and Noon
- Protein – eat any time you want
- Carbs – eat sparingly
- Fats – eat more fats than carbs
- Never combine fats and carbs – wait at least 3 hours after eating fats before eating carbs and vice versa
Join us next time so we can continue helping you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or email@example.com