What are your goals in life? How will you get there if you don’t know where you’re starting from. Learn how to find your starting point. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- How can you figure out how to get where you want to go if you don’t know where you’re beginning from?
- What are the 4 questions that you need to ask yourself.
- In your journal what are the 5 – 6 categories you need to dig into?
- What should you focus on in your journal entries?
- What should you do before you journal?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- You can’t. You need to find out who you are and where you’re going before you can start heading to where you want to be.
- The 4 questions are:
- Where are you?
- Where do you want to be?
- Where should you be?
- Could it be better?
- The categories are:
- Health and fitness
- Your should focus on:
- What worked (what are you proud of) – wins
- What didn’t work (what didn’t go well/not happy) – need to improve
- Both are equally important
- Get some movement in, drink some water and smell some oils (Brain Power, Peppermint, or Spearmint).
-When you arrive for your appointment, text us at 704-966-9095. Wait for Lani to respond to come in. We are only letting 2 patients in at a time.
-We took away the stylus to check in. Use your fingers instead, they’re much easier to clean.
Office hours are all by appointment:
Monday & Thursday 8-noon & 2-6