Today Dr. Devin talks about how chiropractic care for athletes can improve performance, prevent injuries, and help you get back on the court, field, or track faster. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- How many NFL teams have chiropractors as part of their on field health team?
- When is the best time to bring an athlete to a chiropractor?
- What is 1 small purchase that will improve the performance of every athlete?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- All 32 NFL teams have a chiropractor (or 2) on the sidelines for every NFL game.
- Before they even start training. Chiropractic works best at improving performance, increasing reflexes, balancing the body, and preventing sports injuries.
- Foot Levelers orthotics. By balancing the feet and providing support to the 3 arches of the foot, it will balance the body and improve athletic endeavors.
If you or someone you love is suffering from headaches or migraines, I have a free e-book called END Headache Suffering: DOSES is my 15 minute routine so you can decrease head pain, improve flexibility, and be on your way to feeling on top of the world! Just click here!