Dr. Devin talks about the Young Living Essential Oils that you need to be using if you suffer from headaches. He also goes over a breathing exercise that will calm you and help your body heal. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What does DOSES stand for?
- What are the 2 recommended Young Living Essential Oils?
- If you get an essential oil in your eyes, what should you use to stop the burning?
- What part of your torso should be moving when doing belly breathing?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Drink, Oils, Stretches, Exercises, and Spine.
- Young Living Peppermint for average headaches and Young Living M Grain for chronic headaches and migraines.
- Olive oil or coconut oil. NEVER USE WATER!
- Your belly. Your shoulders should be still.
Get my ebook FREE here –> END Headache Suffering