Today is the 124th birthday of chiropractic. Dr. Devin reads from DD Palmer’s own words how the first adjustment went. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- Who gave and who received the first chiropractic adjustment?
- Why was the first chiropractic adjustment performed?
- Did that first adjustment work?
- What does Hippocrates have to say about the spine?
- Where was Dr. Devin born, when did he get his first adjustment, and who adjusted him?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- DD Palmer gave the first adjustment to Harvey Lillard.
- Harvey had been deaf for 17 years.
- Yes. Harvey could hear normally for the rest of his life.
- Dr. Devin was born at home and got his first adjustment by his mom before the umbilical cord was cut.