Today we talk about seasonal distress (sniffing and sneezing) and the best ways to naturally help alleviate the symptoms. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What are the 3 Young Living Oils that support you during seasonal distress?
- Which nasal spray does Dr. Devin recommend to keep your sinuses clear?
- What kind of honey do you need to help with pollen?
- Which bones control your lungs and sinuses?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint
- Sinu Orega
- Local Raw Honey – we carry local raw honey from The Little Beekeeper at the office.
- Lungs – upper back and Sinuses – upper neck.