- What is epigenetics?
- How do we improve our epigenetics?
- How do we harm our epigenetics?
(Answers at the bottom 😉)
- Epigenetics, as a simplified definition, is the study of biological mechanisms that will switch genes on and off.
- Fat Dwayne Johnson – poor health choices
- Fit Dwayne Johnson – good health choices
- By age 70, women who have a BRCA1/2 gene mutation have 45-65 percent chance of getting breast cancer and a 10-70 percent chance of getting ovarian cancer
- If you have the gene mutation, what protects you from cancer? Epigenetics
- Improve epigenetics – diet, exercise, regular adjustments, positive mental attitude, hydration, sunshine, essential oils
- Harm epigenetics – poor diet, lack of exercise, dehydration, adding synthetic chemicals to the skin, lungs, or internally
Tip – To get enough Vitamin D daily, you need approximately 15 minutes full body exposure to the sun. Nobody wants you laying outside naked so cover up and get 25-30 minutes.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org