Dr. Devin talks about the foods that reduce inflammation. Inflammation causes pain in the short term and autoimmune disease in the long term. If you are in pain – start eating these foods now. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What oils fight inflammation?
- Are peanuts a good nut to fight inflammation?
- What are the best fruits to decrease inflammation?
- If you are going to eat chocolate for your health, what % does it have to be?
- What Young Living Essential Oils support your body when fighting inflammation?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Olive oil and coconut oil
- Peanuts do not fight inflammation (they’re not really even a nut).
- Walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts are the anti-inflammatory nuts.
- Apples, blueberries, cherries, pineapple, raspberries, and strawberries
- They are also full of free radicals which helps your body fight cellular damage
- It needs to have no sugar added and be 70% or more dark chocolate.
- Oregano, Thyme, and Black Pepper
- The Young Living Vitality Oils are all safe to ingest.