These 3 small exercises will begin to transform your body to looking and feeling better. Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. We will answer these questions today:
- What body part is most responsible for your posture?
- What body parts should be up against the wall during wall posture?
- How long should you stand on 1 leg for?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- Your eyes. Wherever your eyes go, the rest of your posture will follow.
- Head, shoulders, and buttocks.
- 3 minutes with your eyes closed.