Last Tuesday, my dog Brady was sick all day. We took him to the emergency vet and the next morning he was worse, so we took him to his regular vet. They did x-rays and found what they described as a large tumor. We were devastated. The vet was going to perform exploratory surgery to see if she could save him but it wasn’t looking good. So we loaded up the van to go say goodbye to him. An hour after the surgery started, the vet called and said it wasn’t a tumor and he wasn’t going to be put down today!
Hey there, I’m Dr. Devin Atkinson from Atkinson Family Chiropractic in Denver, NC and for over 16 years I’ve been committed to helping 1000’s of people to say goodbye to their headaches, back and neck pain.
- What are you going to commit to today to improve your life tomorrow?
- To achieve the life you want (health, happiness, balance) you need both commitment and persistence.
- What do you do when commitment and persistence only get you so far?
- 10 Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods that decrease inflammation
- Supplements that decrease inflammation
We happily serve Denver, Stanley, Iron Station, Maiden, Sherrills Ford, Lincolnton, and beyond.