We go over all the important information about sleep. March 27, 2019: Welcome to Dr. Devin’s Wellness Wednesday Workshop where my goal is to help you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. In Episode 12, we talk about sleep. We will answer these questions:
- When laying on your side, how big should your pillow be?
- When laying on your back, what do you need to support?
- What is the ideal amount of sleep?
(Answers below the video 😉)
- You want the pillow to support your neck and keep it neutral with your spine. So you need a pillow that is the same thickness as the distance from your shoulder to your ear.
- You really only need to support your neck. A cervical pillow or even a rolled up towel are all that is necessary.
- 6-8 hours.