- What is health?
- Do you want to get healthy?
- Where does health come from?
- What is the health continuum?
(Answers at the bottom 😉)
- Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. – WHO April 7, 1948
- That’s a question that I can’t answer for you. But we look forward to helping you achieve your health goals. Contact me at 704-827-6560 or email@example.com
- Health comes from inside the body from Above, Down, Inside, Out. What it means is that the brain is the control center of the body, it is the “Above.” The control of the body comes from the “Above” then travels “Down” into the entire body on the “Inside” and finally flows to the “Outside.” The “Outside” I think of as a flowing of energy to affect the world around us.
- You are either working with your body to bring you towards health or towards disease. The choice is yours.
Join us next time so we can continue helping you maintain or improve your active lifestyle. Until then, contact me at 704-827-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org